Thank you for purchasing my newest book, 123 Ways to Add Pizazz to a Panel Discussion!
I’m thrilled that you have joined me on a quest to make ALL panels lively and informative!
As promised, here are links to all of your bonus gifts including the BONUS chapter on how to use these techniques during in-person, virtual, and hybrid business meetings:
Worksheets, Checklists & Templates
- Planning Worksheet to use with the meeting organizer or planner to understand the starting conditions.
- Countdown Checklist of the key activities you need to do to moderate a successful panel.
- Logistics Checklist of the things you need to remember to ensure a conducive and positive environment.
- Moderator Index Card Template – your trusty tool to remember the key opening comments, introductions, questions and closing comments.
- Agree/Disagree Card Template – email to your panelists (and audience!) to display an answer.
- Panelist Intro Slides Template to introduce the panelists’ credentials quickly – without eating up valuable discussion time. PPTX format. BONUSPanelistIntroSlides.pptx Keynote format. BONUSPanelistIntroSlides.key
- Panelist Do’s & Don’ts Tip Sheet – a reminder to your panelists on what to do…and what not to do during the panel session.
- Tipsheet to Engage the Audience – Involve the audience early and often with these ideas.
- Virtual Variations – a summary of different ways to moderate a panel in the virtual/hybrid environment.
- An Introduction to Lego® Serious Play® – a primer on how to use Legos® to build conceptual models.
- Upgrading Your Events with Onsite Event Technology – a primer on using meeting apps to help build collaboration. Make sure you check out pages 14-18.
- Agree/Disagree Paddles for the panelists to display an answer.
- Bingo Card Maker that allows the audience to play bingo while actively listening to the conversation.
- Casual Director’s Chair to give your panelists as a thank you. Or upgrade to a nicer bamboo Hollywood Director’s Chair! Get the back fabric embroidered with their name!
- Erasable whiteboards for virtual panelists to display an answer along with a dry erase marker.
- Foam Board for the panelists to display an answer. (You may also find them cheaper at the 99¢Only store!). Don’t forget a big, thick King Size Sharpie Marker!
- Foam Frisbee to throw to an audience member.
- Lego® Serious Play® Starter Kit to enable panelists and/or audience members to build conceptual models.
- Miniature Flags for the audience to display an answer.
- Catchbox – a throwable microphone.
- CrowdCompass by Cvent – the industry leader in meeting applications that include the ability to engage the audience through social, crowdsourcing, and polling.
- Crowdmics – turns a smartphone into a microphone.
- Poll Everywhere – a text-based program to crowdsource questions and take a poll.
- Samson E-50 – my favorite headset microphone.
- Slido – a web-based program to crowdsource questions and take a poll.
- Turning Technologies TurningPoint – an audience response system that uses handheld devices to poll the audience.
- Twitterfall – an easy way to display tweets with a specific hashtag for all to see.
As always, if you have a new way to add pizazz to a panel, have any questions, or just want to bounce ideas about your upcoming panel discussion, just send an email to email@example.com or set up a time to talk here.
I hope you enjoy this latest edition to the Powerful Panels library and let’s make ALL panel discussions powerful and extraordinary!
Kristin J. Arnold, MBA, CSP, CPF|Master
If you have any questions about this resource, please don’t hesitate to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org