Award-winning author Kristin Arnold is an expert panel moderator and professional meeting facilitator. Featured on ABC and NBC as well as numerous publications such as Forbes, Harvard Business Update, USA Today, and Selling Power, Kristin knows what it takes to lead, facilitate and participate on high performing teams.
As the past President of the National Speakers Association of the United States (2010-11) and one of the first female graduates of the United States Coast Guard Academy, Kristin brings 20 years of practical team building experience to your audience. She has worked with small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and is equally adept on the shop floor as she is in the executive boardroom.
Recent Press Releases
- Boring to Bravo wins Axiom Book Award March 26, 2012
- New Survey Reports 63% of Panel Discussions are Mediocre or Much Worse March 18, 2014
- How to Be a Paid Speaker, ABC News, November 2009.
- From Mediocre to (Almost) Perfect: Reinvigorate Your Panel Discussions. Midwest Meetings, Fall 2014
- Moderating Panel Discussions: Speaker Magazine, August 2014
- How to Moderate a Panel Discussion: Tips for Facilitating a Riveting Exchange of Ideas. Toastmaster Magazine, April 2015
- Bring Your General Sessions to Life Using Theater-In-The-Round, MeetingsNet Magazine, July 2016 pp. 46-49
- Toastmaster Podcast, August 2015
- Blog Postings:
- Powerful Panels Report. Meetings Design Institute, April 2014.
- Time to Deep-Six the Panel? MeetingsNet, April 2014.
- Top 10 Reasons Your Panel Discussions Might Fail, Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA), June 2015.
- 5 Ways to Turn Panels from Boring to Brilliant, MeetingsNet, October 2015.
- Time to Rev-Up with a Rapid-Fire Panel? MeetingsNet, May 2016.
- Bring Your General Sessions to Life with Theater-In-The-Round, MeetingsNet, June 2016
- 10 Tips to Improve Panel Discussions, Smart Meetings Magazine, Sept 12, 2016
- Take Cues from Pop Culture to Power Up Your Panel Discussions, Associations Now, March 2017
- What Seating Arrangements Reveal About a Meeting’s Culture, Associations Now, March 2017